Back-to-School: 9 Key Concepts to Rethink for Fall 2020
PLEASE NOTE: Register for this free prerecorded webinar to reserve your seat for the July 15 streaming event. You’ll be able to submit your questions when you register, and Dr. Dillon will address them in a follow-up blog post after the event.
July 15, 2020,
1:00 p.m. ET / 12:00 p.m. CT
The 2020-21 school year is going to require educators to rethink, innovate, and have a growth mindset. For blended and hybrid learning environments to thrive, you’ll need to create healthy and humane spaces in a variety of ways. Educational designer Dr. Bob Dillon leads you through nine key concepts to examine in parallel to health and safety requirements. He’ll guide you through the following:
- Communicating effectively with parents and students
- Rethinking grading practices
- Learning through experiences
- Designing engaging lessons
- Building community remotely
- Maximizing community partnerships
- Deepening collaboration in blended environments
- Right-sizing curriculum
- Leveraging your librarians and specialists
All webinars are archived and will be available to watch a couple of days after the original air date.