Making the Switch to Summer Learning: The Librarian’s Ultimate Guide
Are you ready to make an even larger impact on your community over the summer? Learn how making some changes to your summer library program can provide more learning opportunities, promote family engagement, and help you reach a wider audience.
This guide will walk you through how to:
- Get input from your patrons and community
- Set achievable goals and measurable outcomes
- Make simple, long-term changes
- Spread the word in your community
- Reflect and plan for the future of your program
By submitting your information, you agree to receive future communications from Demco.