Pin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedIn


  • Melissa Engel-Unruh February 22, 2017 @ 1:48 pm Reply

    Many of our older reference books in our high school library have a plastic “finger hook” attached to the top of the spine. It assists when students want to pull a book off the shelves. They simply place a finger inside the “hook” and pull, thus protecting the book’s end cap. Do you know what these “finger hooks” are called? They are clear. They adhere to the book’s cover front and back at the top, but the “hook” part is plastic and not sticky. I am hoping to find more of these to add to some of our older reference books, but I do not know what they are called. Any ideas?

  • Liz Bowie Liz Bowie March 3, 2017 @ 1:36 pm Reply

    Hi, Melissa,
    I checked with John Ison, and he was unfamiliar with this product. However, our product manager will look into it, as it sounds like a neat idea! John also mentioned that clear plastic book wings can offer a lot of protection against torn head caps caused by pulling the books off the shelf.
    Thanks so much for sharing this information!

  • Carolyn March 22, 2017 @ 12:25 am Reply

    Did I miss the link on how to purchase?

    Thank you

    • Liz Bowie Liz Bowie March 29, 2017 @ 12:19 pm Reply

      Hi, Carolyn,
      You should be able to click on the product links in the tables above to get to any of the products you’re interested in. Thanks for your interest!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *.